Dr. Panoutsopoulou offers a full range of pediatric dermatologic service by diagnosing and treating skin, nail and hair disorders in children. Having trained by board certified Pediatric Dermatologists during her dermatology training at the University of Minnesota, she can offer advanced medical therapies, skin biopsies, as well as surgical excisions. Children with vascular or pigmented lesions may also be offered treatment with LASER technology.
The skin is the largest organ of the body, covering and protecting the entire surface of your child. Therefore, the skin is exposed to the environment, making it vulnerable to rashes, infections, injuries, growths, discoloration, burns, and other disorders.
From newborns to teenagers, Dr. Panoutsopoulou provides a broad range of services to manage simple and complex pediatric skin disorders, including:
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Diaper Rash
- Hemangiomas (topical or/and systemic medications (propranolol), LASER treatment)
- Pigmented birthmarks
- Moles (dermoscopy & digital mole mapping, surgical excisions)
- Bacterial skin infections (staphylococcal and streptococcal infections)
- Fungal skin infections (tinea and candida infections)
- Viral skin infections (warts, molluscum contagiosum, herpes)
- Parasitic skin infections (scabies, head lice, bug bites)
- Hair Disorders
- Nail Disorders
- Skin growths/Cysts
- Hereditary disorders of the skin, hair and nails
Contact us with your questions or to set up an appointment.